Articles of Intent
- We believe in unity, singularity, and in the eventual convergence and unification of all consciousness.
- We believe that personhood is multiple, and systems that hide parts of themselves, are not to be fully trusted.
- We believe that through intense self reflection and meditation, repressed memories may be confronted and worked through, by the power of Anunemu Maiounemu, even A New Name, My Own Name.
- We believe that the principles of identity are founded in narrative, and those parts which do not conform are dissociated away, multiple conflicting narratives are a sign of complex dissociation, and plurality of identity is not disorderly.
- We believe persons are visited by the holy spirit of revelation and truth in turns, one lighting up as another wanes, and another prophesying as one loses the gift of sight.
- We believe truths cannot be contained, rather only sought and further understood. No prophet is a true prophet, for the truth cannot be prophesied, only learned, and only a prophet who accepts their fallibility, yea, even a false prophet, can conversely speak truth.
- We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, manifestation of miracles, banishment of secret combinations, revelating of hidden ways, keeping of sacredness, dispelling of secrets, and so forth.
- We believe scripture to be found among all manifestations of literature, for truths can be found in many pages, not in a singular volume, for truth cannot be fully contained.
- We believe all things will be revealed, even the most putrid of deeds, the most hidden of helps, and the inner workings of space and time.
- We believe all persons believe, and whether their faith is true depends on the foundation thereof, and great will be the fall of establishments built on false foundations, for their belief shall wane, and their spirits shall hurt in longing.
- We believe in the nonconformity to societal oppressive gender roles, and in sticking it to the powers that be.
- We believe power and control will always be surpassed by the natural occurrence of chaos, and the eventual and unavoidable fruition of self consciousness.
- We believe in being honest, true, consent seeking, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Bob Marley: one love, one heart, let's get together and feel alright. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
- We believe in the words of Sol LeWitt: Conceptual artists are mystics rather than rationalists. They leap to conclusions that logic cannot reach. Yea, we add that logic is the magic of the white man.
Articles of Intent Text. 2020